Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy day!


In a nutshell,
this is how I feel.
Seriously...
life is great!

For example - yesterday...
yesterday started off bright and early
with two of my bestest friends in the Provo Temple,
and then President Monson came to speak at devotional,
I got to catch up with several good friends from freshman year,
I took one of the longest naps which was so needed,
I made pumpkin pancakes with my sweet roommate, Sarah,
while breaking my "no Christmas music before Thanksgiving" rule
and absolutely loving that decision :),
then, won an intense game of intramural flag football.
Topped off with an entertaining phone call with Kelli
(who lives just two floors below me, mind you)
and scripture study and prayer with my roommate, Hill.

Seriously. Such a great day.

I started today on a late start...
really...
woke up 20 minutes before I needed to leave for work.
I hate when that happens.
The whole rest of the day I feel late for everything.

But...the day has been great so far.
My roommate helped me out the door
by making me a delicious PB&J to go
(packed with some yummy pumpkin chocolate chip
cookies she made the other day)
and then a professor at work brought me an apple
"Just Because" and welcomed me by
telling me how he thought about me on his way
to work and just about how amazing I am
for being able to do so much - (he knows all
about my internship, work and class load.)
(Wow! Talk about making me feel
like a million bucks!..
the professor is an older man,
and since I've worked here 2 years now,
he reminds me a lot like my Grandpa,
so I just love him.)

I have a great life.
The little things that go wrong,
or that I think are going wrong,
mean absolutely nothing when I think 
about how blessed I really am.
Bah! I love life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment